Sunday, October 18, 2026

Sinister Jen

I don't know what I did 

I don't know what you think I did

I don't know what you say I did

I don't know what is bothering you 

Tell me what's wrong and I'll try to fix it

I'm not like you. I think about all the little me's out there with a Sinister like Jen, and the only way to make things safer for little me is to give Sinister everything sinister Jen wants.  Jen can never need or go wanting, if little me is to know peace.  Tell me what's wrong and I'll die trying to make it better for sinister Jen so maybe it can be ok for little me.

One day, even if it's only for a day, I'll get away.  And I need to know Sinister won't chase me.  I won't leave until Jen has one of everything on Earth and has accomplished so much and everyone thinks she's great.  I won't try to leave again before Sinister is satisfied.   Bc I know, she will hunt me down, and steal Ariel again.

Jen, tell me what is wrong.  What would get you to boast to your class you added Nair.  Tell me what you need, and I'll do it.  Just leave little me be.

Sinister Jen

I don't know what I did  I don't know what you think I did I don't know what you say I did I don't know what is bothering yo...