Sunday, October 6, 2024

grateful little brat

I am grateful
you came back for me twice, before I turned 5,
instead of leaving me in the barrens amongst the cases of empty burr cans 

So as she gave me my 9PM pill
Inserted the Korean movie of a girl my age who killed herself
And her family could be praised for having a dutiful daughter 

But if you asked me on a deeper level
I wish you'd left me at the bottom of a river
It hurts a lot to be hated for being born

Can you blame me?
Everything I do is about feeling good
You feeling good is a prereq to anybody else possibly feeling safe
I'm tired of being hated, I'm tired of being alive 
Can you blame me?  Everything is about you feeling good.

yes, it's me

I have the kind of autism where my speech does not match my thoughts. Some individuals cannot speak at all but can say anything with communi...