Wednesday, October 16, 2024

sensory

Due to vanity?  Idk why.  My birthmother intentionally broke the buckle on my Eagle Creek fanny pack, and for the last 4 years it's been a shart level panic attack if I have to leave the house.

The way I grew up, I believe love is away, fighting for something bigger.  If I had grown up with birthmother, I'd've known all along the truth of me.  My uncle thinks telehealth is sexcamming.

I wish I could go back in time and give her an abortion pill.  I imagine "never existing" to feel like euphoria.  And most importantly, so many individuals would be better for that pill, not having to scramble to justify how they treat a human child they wish they'd killed.

yes, it's me

I have the kind of autism where my speech does not match my thoughts. Some individuals cannot speak at all but can say anything with communi...